|HOME||HISTORY||HELP||PARTNERS|| || |
This site is currently under development.
Feel free to call, text or email with any questions or comments.
Things you can do to make an immediate impact on the neighborhood:
• Be respectful of your neighbors: be quiet, clean your yard, maintain landscaping;
• Pickup trash in your immediate vicinity (scumbags might think twice before littering if the streets are clean);
• If you have time, clean up a section of the park, prune plants, dead-head flowers;
• Report criminal activity, if you're afraid of retaliation... call, text or email us and we'll pass it along;
• Remove junk or non-working vehicles;
• Watch out for your neighbors, report all suspicious activity, send the address to us;
• Support the local businesses whenever possible;
• Be friendly, say hello to people. A criminal's worst enemy is a well organized and watchful community.
Check back often for updates.
The postcards in the right margin are photos of how Jones Square Park looked 100 years ago. 1904 - 1915
|COPYRIGHT © 2012 NEIGHBORS OF JONES SQUARE PARK :: ROCHESTER, NY|| |